Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How I saved Phi's shirt.

Ni hao. It's me Bao! Today was great because I had a lot of adventures. First of all, I woke up having a dream about sugar, lots of sugar. Well, this dream probably came true because this adventure is weird. Ok now lets go to the main event. It first started out on a Tuesday morning when I did this. I was so hungry that I kept eating candy, food, and drinks. I wanted something more, so I ate ice cream. The bad thing is that I was wearing Phi's shirt and I accidentally spilled and smeared the ice cream on it. I was like "Uh-Oh." Then I came up with an idea that would be perfect. Since it was already dirty, I decided to color it and design it. It took a lot of effort, but I finally pulled it off. "Phi's shirt" had a "little" makeover.

- Bao




1 comment:

  1. Bao, excellent work! I like the design on the shirt. Very creative! Good job!

    ReplyDelete